My goal is to create a culture that promotes collaboration, open communication, justice, equity, and inclusion in order to democratize environmental science and conservation.
CómoSciWri: Resources to Help Science Writers Engage Bicultural and Bilingual Audiences in the United States
- O'Neill Sea Odyssey | Just Environmentalism: Environment and Identity
- Science Writers | Communicating Ciencia II: Engaging the changing voices of mass media
- Association of Science and Technology Centers | Designing Experiences for Linguistically Diverse Communities
- Association of Science and Technology Centers | Designing More Inclusive Environments and Experiences for English Language Learners
- Science Writers | Communicating Ciencia: Adapting to the changing voices of mass media
- Coastal Wildlife Disturbance Symposium | ¡Conéctate! Messaging to the Latino Community
- California Association for Bilingual Education | The Plastic Challenge: Inspiring Change at Home, School, and Beyond
- Association of Science and Technology Centers | Great Ideas for Special Events
- California Science Teachers Association | Elementary Family Discovery Science Program and Positive Discipline: A Recipe for Success!